'Twas The Night Before Christmas in Arkansas
A classic Christmas story combined with the magic of Santa visiting the NATURAL STATE!
It's the night before Christmas in Arkansas and you're nestled snug in your bed. Your stocking is hung by the chimney with care―will Santa visit YOUR HOUSE? Follow Santa's journey to Little Rock, Hot Springs, Fort Smith, and more in this magical retelling of a classic children's Christmas book starring landmarks like The Old Mill and Thorncrown Chapel. An ideal Christmas gift or holiday stocking stuffer, this read-aloud story is the perfect way for kids, parents, grandparents, and caregivers to celebrate the holiday season in Arkansas.
- A Christmas certificate announcing YOUR CHILD is on Santa's Nice List
- Magical illustrations that capture the wonder of the holiday season
- A reprisal of the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas story featuring Santa's visit to ARKANSAS
- Landmarks such as Arkansas State Capitol, Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, and more
- A gift perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in Arkansas or visit the South
From Texarkana to Rogers,
from Jonesboro to Pine Bluff,
Santa can't wait to visit all
the children on his Nice List.
He piles his sleigh high with
a sack full of gifts, and off he goes!